The article requested is not found.
Venus May Be Geologically ActiveUsing computer simulations, a team of researchers has concluded the planet Venus could still be geologically active.1,2 The scientists used computers to simulate the formation of coronae—ring-shaped, volcanic structures on the planet’s surface. By comparing the results of their simulations to images taken by spacecraft, they concluded that at least 37 coronae have been recently active.More...
The Return to the Upper Room
“And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room....These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication.More...
“For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.More...
“The earth is the LORD’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” (Psalm 24:1)
The doctrine of creation is not merely a “scientific” debate.More...
- Nose-Horned Lizard: Extinct, or Hiding for 129 Years?
- Stewardship Conflicts
- Humanity's First Job
- A Nail in a Sure Place
- Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks Next Week
- Magnificent Obsession
- Great American Outdoors Act, Signed into Law by President
- With Christ
- Grandmothers, Eat Fish to Protect Your Brains!
- The Lasting Noahic Covenant
- Embarrassment Continues over Evolutionary Blunder about “Junk DNA”
- The Sword
- God’s Plan Is Best: Salmon Need Saltwater Acclimation
- Inside August 2020 Acts & Facts