Creation and Climate Science with Dr. Jake Hebert
by Staff Writer | May. 6, 2021
Listen to the episode here: Part 1 and Part 2.
*Dr. Jake Hebert is Research Associate at the Institute for Creation Research and earned his Ph.D. in physics from the University of Texas at Dallas.
Inside May 2021 Acts & Facts
How should Christians respond when authorities are in conflict with God’s Word? Can we trust scientific measurements and reports about fossil discoveries? Why is the Bible powerful evidence for creation? How does Zion National Park confirm the global Flood? Discover the answers to these questions and more in the May 2021 issue of Acts & Facts!
Can Asteroids Select Life?A recent study published in Science claims that an asteroid caused new forms of plants to evolve.1-3 But can an asteroid really be responsible for selecting new forms of life?
Mónica Carvalho of the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute, Panama and her colleagues studied fossil pollen and leaves from Colombia that spanned the K-Pg (Cretaceous-Paleogene) boundary.More...
Greenland: Ice-Free Not That Long AgoPreserved leaves and twigs in a tube of soil show Greenland was largely ice-free in the relatively recent past.1 This discovery has important implications both for the ages that uniformitarian scientists assign to the deep ice cores and the global warming debate.
In 1966 United States Army scientists drilled the Camp Century ice core in northwest Greenland.More...
Extra-biblical Flood Legends“Creation stands or falls on the Genesis Flood,” stated a creation geologist years ago. The fact of the Flood covering all the earth is undeniable. As described in Genesis 7,
19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.More...
- Human Genome 20th Anniversary—Junk DNA Hits the Trash
- Bacterial Proteins Use Quantum Mechanics
- Dr. Bill Cooper, ICR’s Adjunct Professor, Now in Glory
- Inside April 2021 Acts & Facts
- Flood Solves Mystery of Amazon Sea
- Human High-Altitude Habitation Reveals Adaptive Design
- The Pope, the Flood, and Global Warming
- Mammoth DNA: The Oldest Ever Found?
- Big Fish Fossil Recalls Big Flop
- Destruction of Plants Fits Flood Narrative
- No Evidence T. rex Hatchlings Had Feathers
- Inside March 2021 Acts & Facts
- Are Creationists Conspiracy Theorists?
- How Algae Do Fine When Tossed at Sea