Jobs at ICR
The Institute for Creation Research has a long history of hiring the best and brightest for our work in the fields of scientific research, education, publishing, and other areas vital to the successful communication of our message.
Distribution Center Associate (Dallas, TX)
The Distribution Center Associate position is an important role that supports ICR and the ICR Discovery Center. You will be responsible for pulling, packing and shipping daily customer orders as well as conference orders. You will also receive incoming shipments and then check-in, distribute and put away stock in appropriate location. Additionally, you will be responsible to route all incoming and outgoing mail.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pack and ship daily orders & order fulfillment using shipping system and packing materials
- Gather, process and ship daily UPS, USPS and FedEx mail
- Process weekly conference orders
- Assist in maintaining a clean and professional distribution center
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Assist with minor facility requests
- Contribute to an encouraging work environment with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate personal responsibility in quality control of incoming and outgoing packages
- Operate shrink wrapping machine, pallet jack, forklift, etc. as needed
- Must be able to bend, reach, lift and carry packages up to 50lbs
- Must feel comfortable walking up to 2 miles per day
- Hours of operation are 8:30 – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (subject to change – will discuss)
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of warehouse or inventory experience
- Knowledge of ICR, our core principles and purposes
- Written testimony of salvation
- Knowledge of general shipping software, a plus (Ex. ShipStation, Pitney Bowes, Neopost)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Physically fit
- Forklift operator certification, a plus
NOTE: This position overview is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change. Employees may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Resumes may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax to 214-615-8299.
For questions regarding employment with ICR, please email: email@example.com