Radio Interview: Why Our Origins Matter
Leading up to ICR’s conference in Boston this weekend, Dr. Randy Guliuzza discusses why what we believe about origins matters to our understanding of the Bible, the gospel, and ourselves. For more information on the November 17 conference, visit ICR.org/Boston2018.More...
Cold Slabs Indicate Recent Global Flood
Since the 1990s, cross-section images of mantle tomography have shown visible slabs of oceanic lithosphere (which includes oceanic crust) descending hundreds of miles beneath ocean trenches into subduction zones.1 These descending plates have been imaged all the way down to the top of the earth’s outer core2 and are composed of cold, brittle, dense rock about 62 miles thick.More...
Unique Human Neuron Discovered
With a new addition to the category of “uniquely human features,” MIT neuroscientists discovered a feature of human—not animal—brain cells. Certain human brain cells have much longer extensions called dendrites, and this research team found a uniquely human reason for it.
The cerebrum lies just beneath the skull. It has folds and bends.More...
Radio Interview: God Made Gorillas, God Made You
A new study just came out that analyzed vast amounts of data from human genome samples from all over the world.1 Based on the evolutionists’ own theoretical model of evolution, 95% of the human genome is “restrained”—it can’t evolve.More...
- Nobel Awarded for Intelligently Designed "Directed Evolution"
- Nebular Hypothesis Doesn't Hold Together
- Sorghum and Bacteria Cooperative Design
- Evolutionists Sense Life's Design and Deify Nature
- Secular Root Origins Appear Groundless
- Dinosaurs Buried More Rapidly Than Thought
- New Language Research Speaks Volumes About Creation
- Cells Use Elaborate Math to Adapt
- Complex Engineering in Weevils Befuddles Evolution
- Giving Day Today!
- Newly-Discovered Brain Cell
- WWII Plane Found Frozen in Greenland Ice
- The Talking Ape Who Couldn't Really Talk
- New ICR Podcasts