The article requested is not found.
That Ye Might Believe
“And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.More...
Looking for ProvisionLawmakers are at it again as they vote on the latest stimulus bill. This potential “relief” might bring you some much-needed peace, or perhaps you think another bailout is far from what the struggling economy needs. Regardless of what side of the fence you’re on, it’s hard to debate the fact that Americans care about the issue at hand.More...
Desperate Dinosaurs Cannibalized During Global FloodScientists recently discovered evidence that large theropods were possibly guilty of cannibalism.1
The new study, published in PLOS ONE, examined over 2,300 bones from the Mygatt-Moore Quarry in western Colorado.1 It was led by Stephanie Drumheller, from the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and several colleagues.More...
“It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.” (Psalm 119:71)
This seems like a strange testimony.More...
- Dumbo Octopus, God's Wonder in the Deepest Deep
- The Rocket Bug: Lone Insect of the Open Ocean
- Let Him Hear
- Cuckoo Completes Mammoth 7,500-Mile Migration
- Inside June 2020 Acts & Facts
- The Finished Works of Creation
- Norwegians Find Viking Grave Under House Floor
- ‘Grand Canyon’ of Greenland Formed by Genesis Flood
- Righteous Boldness
- Summer 2020
- Hungry Bumblebees Hurry Pollen Production
- Different Interpretations of Same Data Is Routine
- The Eternal Cosmos
- Invasion of the Giant Lizards