Dig Deeper into ICR Research
Demand the evidence! As our research projects yield results, we will publish in-depth details in the technical literature, and summaries for the layperson in Acts & Facts, ICR’s monthly magazine. Stay tuned to learn the main findings of our studies into the science of origins.
Acts & Facts Impact Articles
- Trait Variation: Engineered Alleles, Yes! Random Mutations, No!
- Transposable Elements: Genomic Parasites or Engineered Design?
- Epigenetic Mechanisms: Adaptive Master Regulators of the Genome
- Jupiter's Young Moons
- The Final World: Renovation or New Creation?
- Creation Ex Nihilo Through Jesus Christ
- James Webb Telescope vs. the Big Bang
- Evolutionary Dinosaur Myths Debunked
- Seeing Distant Starlight in a Young Universe
- The Five Rules of Flood Paleontology
- Dragon Art Defies Millions of Years
- ICR Ice Core Research Continues
For a full listing of Acts & Facts Impact articles, click here.
- ATP synthase: majestic molecular machine made by a mastermind
- Cell systems—what's really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians
- The god of evolution
- Conservation ethics based on evolution?
- How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees
- Response to Comments on “How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees”
- A Well-Watered Land: Numerical Simulations of a Hypercyclone in the Middle East
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: A Pineapple Express Case Study
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: Deep Upper Low and Rex Blocking Pattern Case Studies
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies
Technical Journal Articles
View research results and reports published by creation scientists and scholars here. More...
To find other ICR resources, use our Advanced Search feature.