Live Birth Fossil Exposes Evolutionary Enigma
One of the latest ephemeral fossils comes from China—a baby ichthyosaur halfway in and halfway out of its mother's body. Though fossilization tragically ended the baby's transition from the womb, could this specimen support the story that a land reptile evolved into the first ichthyosaur? More...
- Wooly Mammoth Mystery Finally Solved?
- Human lincRNA Genes Contradict Evolution
- Genesis Camels: Biblical Error?
- DNA Proof That Neandertals Are Just Humans
- Speedy Glaciers Trample Multiple Ice-Age Theories