|Frank Sherwin, D.Sc. (Hon.)|
|Science News Writer|
|Zoology, Oceans, Noah's Flood, Microbiology, Dinosaurs|
Frank Sherwin received his bachelor's degree in biology from Western State College, Gunnison, Colorado, in 1978. He attended graduate school at the University of Northern Colorado, where he studied under the late Gerald D. Schmidt, one of the foremost parasitologists in America. In 1985, Dr. Sherwin obtained a master's degree in zoology. He published his research in the peer-reviewed Journal of Parasitology. In 2021, he received an Honorary Doctorate of Science from Pensacola Christian College. He contributes his scientific expertise to a variety of ICR's publications on creation science and is one of ICR's most sought-after speakers. He is the author of The Ocean Book and Guide to Animals; co-author of The Fossil Record: Unearthing Nature's History of Life, Parks Across America: Viewing God's Wonders Through a Creationist Lens, Fascinating Creatures: Evidence of Christ's Handiwork, Human Origins, and The Human Body: An Intelligent Design; and a contributor to Guide to Creation Basics and Creation Basics & Beyond.
Available resources by Frank Sherwin:
- Human Origins
- Fascinating Creatures: Evidence of Christ's Handiwork
- Parks Across America: Viewing God's Wonders Through a Creationist Lens
- The Fossil Record: Unearthing Nature's History of Life
- The Ocean Book
- Guide to Animals
- Guide to Creation Basics
- Creation Basics & Beyond
- Scientific Evidences for Creation CD
- The Mighty, Wonderful Oceans DVD
- Scientific Evidences for Creation DVD
- Dinosaurs on Display: A Fossil Walk with the Beasts of the Earth DVD
Click here for articles by Frank Sherwin.
Click here for the ICR Speakers page.