In conjunction with the Creation Training Initiative, the Institute for Creation Research will host the Christian Educators’ Conference at the ICR Discovery Center. Mr. Mike Riddle and Dr. Anthony Silvestro from the Creation Training Initiative will lead the sessions in this conference.
Dates: Jun 13, 2023 - Jun 16, 2023
Register by May 13th, 2023 at the cost of $75.00 per person. After May 13th, the cost is $85.00 per person. The cost of the course includes a training manual, and admittance to the ICR Discovery Center Exhibit Hall each day. Registration can be made by filling out the form located here, and then mailing payment to:
Creation Training Initiative
PO Box 2415
Eagle, ID. 83646
Seating is limited, so register early!
About This Event
Creation Training Initiative’s Christian Educators’ Conference spans four days and is designed to provide Christian educators with the awareness, knowledge, and importance of Biblical apologetics. This conference intends to equip the next generation with this knowledge so that they can defend their faith and be better prepared to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with confidence.
This conference is intended for Christian educators (private school, Bible study, Sunday school, home school), pastors, or anyone interested in teaching or speaking. The class format includes lectures, exercises, and class participation. In addition, Christian school teachers earn 3.5 CEUs through ACSI towards recertification.
This is a great opportunity to ask questions and learn how to teach your students about creation vs evolution, the sanctity of human life, Critical Race Theory, and how to help them to defend their faith.
The Christian Educators Conference starts at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 13th, and concludes at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 16th. Please plan to arrive early on Tuesday to check-in between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. You are also welcome to arrive early on Tuesday (starting at 10:00 a.m.) or stay late on Friday (until 5:00 p.m.) to experience the ICR Discovery Center Exhibit Hall (included in your registration) and Planetarium (tickets sold separately).
Outline of Topics
• Chapter 1: Establishing Biblical Foundations
• Chapter 2: Critical Thinking Skills and Tactics
• Chapter 3: How to Understand the Days of Creation
• Chapter 4: Theological Problems with an Old Earth
• Chapter 5: Biblical Apologetics
• Chapter 6: Taking the “Oomph” Out of Evolution, Part 1: The Origin of Life
• Chapter 7: Taking the “Oomph” Out of Evolution, Part 2: Natural Selection
• Chapter 8: Presuppositional Apologetics, Part 1: Introduction
• Chapter 9: Presuppositional Apologetics, Part 2: The Problem of Evil
• Chapter 10: The Purpose and Dynamics of Christian Education
• Chapter 11: Taking the “Oomph” Out of Evolution, Part 3: The Fossil Record
• Chapter 12: Taking the “Oomph” Out of Evolution, Part 4: Dating Fossils and Rocks
• Chapter 13: Dinosaurs and the Bible
• Chapter 14: Taking the “Oomph” Out of Evolution, Part 5: The Origin of Humans
• Chapter 15: The Sanctity of Human Life
• Chapter 16: Critical Race Theory / Social Justice Movement
For nearby hotels that have discounted rates for ICR Discovery Center guests, please visit: Places to Stay on the Discovery Center website.
ICR Discovery Center
1830 Royal Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
For more information or to register, please call 859.250.7987 or email Creation Training Initiative.
Map and Directions