|Director of Communications, Executive Editor|
|Communicating Creation Concepts, Teaching Children, Homeschooling|
Jayme Durant is ICR’s Director of Communications and Executive Editor of ICR publications and content—books, magazines, devotionals, news, web, radio, video, scripts, and promotional materials. Jayme developed ICR’s concept and content for the Science for Kids and Guide to… book series. She worked closely with the film production company for the DVD series Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis, Made in His Image, Uncovering the Truth about Dinosaurs, The Universe, and more. She developed content for Unlocking the Mysteries…Student Guide, the DVD series viewer guides, and other publications. She is a veteran homeschooler, writer, editor, and ghostwriter, and she’s passionate about teaching how to effectively communicate creation truth. Jayme contributed to Dinosaurs: God’s Mysterious Creatures and Space: God’s Majestic Handiwork, and writes the editor’s column each month for Acts & Facts magazine.
Click here for articles by Jayme Durant.
Click here for the ICR Speakers page.
Watch for Jayme's new book coming soon!
- Make Teaching Your Child Easy
- Back to Basics: Build a Solid Foundation
- Finding the Firsts in Creation
- Convinced and Confident: You Can Do This!
- Making Complicated Stuff Simple
- The Ten Most Common Creation Questions
- Teach Your Child How to Evaluate Their Sources
- How to Handle Skeptics
- Ten Ways to Make Learning Fun
- How to Get the Most from Museums and Field Trips
- Raising Scientists Who Can Influence Their World
- First Facts: Teach Your Child 101 Fast Creation Facts