The article requested is not found.
Bearing and Helping to Bear
“Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ....For every man shall bear his own burden.” (Galatians 6:2, 5)
This is one of the most commonly cited Bible “contradictions,” the apostle Paul commanding us, almost in the same breath, to bear other people’s burdens and yet to bear our own burdens. ...More...
See "Download PDF" (above) to read the entire Acts & Facts magazine.More...
Continuous Environmental Tracking : An Engineering-Based Model of Adaptation
The Institute for Creation Research is engaged in our biggest science initiative in the last two decades, and it could be our most important undertaking to date. We’re working on model organisms and producing literature to build a theory of biological design (TOBD) that will fundamentally change how biological phenomena are interpreted.More...
CET: Testing the Cavefish Model
- Original Biochemistry in Fossils
- Debunking an Iconic Uniformitarian Ice Age Theory
- ICR and Explaining the Ice Age
- Planetary Magnetism
- Cosmology Research
- The Coconino Sandstone: Water, not Wind
- Global Stratigraphy Supports a Progressive Worldwide Flood
- Human-Chimp DNA Similarity Research Refutes Evolution
- RATE Summary
- Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
- Lessons from the Mount St. Helens Eruption
- The Genesis Flood : Upheaval in Uniformitarian Geology
- The New, Old Commandment
- A New and Fascinating Arthropod Fossil