The article requested is not found.
‘Grand Canyon’ of Greenland Formed by Genesis FloodA massive canyon rivalling Grand Canyon has been discovered beneath the ice on Greenland, and uniformitarian scientists are explaining it as a consequence of flooding.1 We couldn’t agree more.
Greenland canyon is as deep as Grand Canyon and is about 450 miles long.2 It is too old to be a result of the Ice Age, so the mystery of how it could have formed has baffled uniformitarian geologists.More...
“The righteous are bold as a lion.” (Proverbs 28:1)
See "Download PDF" (above) to read the entire Days of Praise booklet.More...
Hungry Bumblebees Hurry Pollen ProductionMay and June are abuzz with busy bees, really clever bumblebees.1,2 And their practical cleverness continues to astonish researchers, as a recently published study in the journal Science illustrates.3,4
Bees have been delighting creationists for generations.1,5-7 These intelligent creatures can distinguish different humans from each other, as individuals, retaining memory of who is whom.More...
- Different Interpretations of Same Data Is Routine
- The Eternal Cosmos
- Invasion of the Giant Lizards
- Many Martian Volcanoes May Be Mudflows
- A Believer's Response to Challenging Times
- The Bird That Walks and Flies Under Water
- Does Scripture Say Anything about Climate?
- Missing Ice Age Forests Fit Flood/Ice Age Model
- How Not to Date Hominid Remains
- An Ocean of Viruses
- Revisiting the Isochron Age Model, Part 1
- Flood Model Solves Antarctica Rainforest Mystery
- Free Online ICR Live Science Presentations
- Abounding in Hope