|Dinosaurs, Problems with Evolution, Human Origins|
Brian Thomas received a master’s in biotechnology in 1999 from Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas, and will complete a Ph.D in paleobiochemistry in 2019. He taught junior high and high school at Christian schools in Texas, as well as biology, chemistry, and anatomy as an adjunct and assistant professor at Dallas-area universities. In 2008 Mr. Thomas joined the Institute for Creation Research as a science writer and editor, contributing news and magazine articles, speaking on creation issues, and researching original tissue fossils. He is the author of Dinosaurs and the Bible and a contributor to Guide to Creation Basics, Creation Basics & Beyond, Guide to Dinosaurs, Guide to the Human Body, and Guide to the Universe.
Available resources by Brian Thomas
- Dinosaurs and the Bible book
- Discovering Dinosaurs: Five Details from Fossils and History DVD
- Dinosaurs on Display: A Fossil Walk with the Beasts of the Earth DVD
- Guide to Creation Basics
- Creation Basics & Beyond
- Guide to Dinosaurs
- Guide to the Human Body
- Guide to the Universe
Technical Journal Publications
- Thomas, B. and J. Sarfati. 2018. Researchers remain divided over 'feathered dinosaurs.' Journal of Creation. 32 (1): 121-127.
- Thomas, B. 2017. Two date range options for Noah's Flood. Journal of Creation. 31(1): 120-127.
- Thomas, B. and V. Nelson. 2015. Radiocarbon in Dinosaur and Other Fossils. Creation Research Society Quarterly. 51: 299-311.
- Thomas, B. 2015. Original Biomaterials in Fossils. Creation Research Society Quarterly. 51: 234-347.
- Thomas, B. and J. Tomkins. 2014. How reliable are genomes from ancient DNA? Journal of Creation. 28 (3): 92-98.
- Thomas, B. 2013. A Review of Original Tissue Fossils and Their Age Implications. In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Creationism. M. Horstmeyer, ed. Pittsburgh, PA: Creation Science Fellowship.
- Thomas, B. 2012. The authoritative dinosaur book: A review of Dinosaur Challenges and Mysteries by Michael J. Oard. Journal of Creation. 26 (3): 38-39.
- Thomas, B. 2010. Making sense of how an atheist is made: A review of The Making of an Atheist by James S. Spiegel. Journal of Creation. 24 (3): 29-31.
- Thomas, B. 2010. Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians: A review of Fossil Legends of the First Americans by Adrienne Mayor. Journal of Creation. 24 (1): 32-34.
- Thomas, B. 2008. The god of evolution: A review of God and the New Atheism by John F. Haught. Journal of Creation. 22 (3): 35-37.
- Thomas, B. 2005. Conservation ethics based on evolution?: A review of The Future of Life by Edward O. Wilson. Journal of Creation. 19 (2): 58-61.