Is it really true that less than 2% of genes are functional? Is the other 98% just "junk?" In episode 30 of The Creation Podcast, host Lauren Pennington and ICR geneticist Dr. Jeff Tomkins debunk misconceptions about the usefulness of genes. This episode will reveal some surprising facts about RNA production, regulatory functions of genes, and more!
Are We Really Full of Junk DNA? | The Creation Podcast: Episode 30
Renowned Chemist on Origin-of-Life: Put Up Or Shut Up
For some time now, renowned and award-winning Rice University chemist and outspoken Christian Dr. James Tour has been exposing the fact that origin-of-life...