The article requested is not found.
Problems, Problems, Problems“And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.” (Psalm 55:6)
The 55th Psalm is a psalm of “complaint” (v. 2) by David and gives an insight into his thought process as he tried to deal with the great problems and burdens that were overwhelming him.More...
Clothing“And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.More...
The Good Shepherd“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
The 23rd Psalm is perhaps the best-loved chapter in the Bible, with its beautiful picture of Christ as the Shepherd.More...
Tears in Heaven“He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.” (Isaiah 25:8)
It may be surprising to learn there are tears in heaven, but there are three places in the Bible where we are told that God will wipe away our tears there.More...
- Son of God/Son of Man
- The Legacies of Phillip E. Johnson
- Make Your Calling Sure
- The Eyes of the Lord
- Ape Spit Radically Different from Human
- The Called
- Peace, Peace, When There Is No Peace
- Delight in the Law
- Messages from the Messiah's Life: Warnings on Prayer
- Messages from the Messiah's Life: Gifts from Fools and Blind Leaders
- Do Maillard Reactions Explain Dinosaur Proteins?
- Messages from the Messiah's Life: Hypocritical Religious Leaders
- Messages from the Messiah's Life: The Great Commandment
- ICR's Tomkins and Thomas on Point of View Radio