FAQ and Information
ICR has a staff person who's available to answer general Bible and science questions. You may reach this person at Contact@icr.org.
However, we encourage you to first use our search feature to access creation science content that spans over 50 years of ministry. No doubt some of our scientists have already written on your subject of interest. To find articles referencing a topic of particular interest:
1. Click here to access our Search tool.
2. The boxes offer four options for customizing your search:
- all these words will search all the words you type but in no specific order.
- this exact word or phrase will search the words in the exact order that you enter them.
- any of these words will search all the of words regardless of their order or whether they all appear in the same article.
- none of these words will search based on the exclusion of the words you enter.
3. Enter the word or combination of words you are searching in the appropriate box.
4. The “page type” allows you to specify the kind of articles you wish to search, i.e., Articles, Bible, etc. If you make no selection, the search engine will search everything in the library ,which is quite extensive.
5. Selecting an item from the “page type” will allow you to narrow your search.
Should you desire further study, we encourage you to visit our online store for books, DVDs, and other resources that deal with a variety of topics in creation science.
A Note to Our Users:
For stewardship purposes, we will not be able to write, edit, review, or proofread science papers and projects, complete homework assignments, evaluate personal theories and hypotheses, or review books and other resources. We also will not accept unsolicited manuscripts, nor are we able to provide unsolicited endorsements of books, products, or ministries.