Resources for Teachers
Christian Educator Events
ICR conducts nationwide professional seminars at most major Christian education conventions, including the popular ACSI teacher conventions, providing training in science education, biblical worldview, and education methodology for education professionals in Christian schools. ICR also sends scientists, researchers, and lecturers to major home education conferences. More...
Continuing Education Units (CEU)
Aware of the need Christian educators have to maintain their teaching credentials, ICR conducts seminars and workshops for teachers to obtain approved ACSI CEUs each year in the areas of science and education. More...
Evidence for Teachers
ICR provides teachers in both Christian and public education valuable online resources through our new Evidence for Creation site. Covering subjects of science, truth, nature, the Bible, and God as Creator, this site allows teachers and students the ability to study the issues of creation, the Bible, and science systematically or browse by topic. Teachers who want to be prepared with answers for students and colleagues will find the Evidence for Creation site a daily resource in lesson preparation.
Articles for Teachers
- What Makes Us Human?
- How Coherent Is the Human Evolution Story?
- ABO Blood and Human Origins
- Receive more articles for teachers every month through ICR's free online and print publications...
Frequently Asked Questions for Teachers
- Where Are Fossils Found?
- Just How Well Proven Is Evolution?
- Has Evolution become a State Religion?
- How Long Did It Take to Deposit the Geologic Strata?
- Has Any Progress Been Made in Getting Creation in the Public Schools?
- More FAQs...
For nearly forty years, ICR has been a vital resource for teachers who want to know the truth. More...