Jobs at ICR
The Institute for Creation Research has a long history of hiring the best and brightest for our work in the fields of scientific research, education, publishing, and other areas vital to the successful communication of our message.
Web Admin Assistant
The Web Admin Assistant provides technical administrative and organizational support. Daily tasks include performing quality assurance testing of software changes, responding to requests and technical issues from other staff members, and addressing problems conveyed by the public as they interact with our website, email, and apps. This full-time position reports to the Director of Internet Ministries.
- Receives, responds to, and routes questions, problems, and requests.
- Identifies and escalates problems that require immediate attention.
- Tracks issues through resolution cycles, providing follow-up communication as needed.
- Completes administrative tasks to support email communications.
- Follows software quality assurance checklists to verify website functionality.
- Supports ICR personnel with documentation and training as needed.
- Regularly reports on plans, progress, and issues.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate in person, by phone, and by email.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Ability to manage multiple deadlines. Demonstrated ability to balance work and personal responsibilities.
- Ability and desire to learn new procedures and processes quickly.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Agreement with ICR tenets (see icr.org/tenets). Strong desire for ministry impact.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- BA/BS degree.
- Familiar with using HTML.
- Familiar with web publishing and content management software, such as Wordpress or Drupal.
For questions regarding employment with ICR, please email: