Jobs at ICR
The Institute for Creation Research has a long history of hiring the best and brightest for our work in the fields of scientific research, education, publishing, and other areas vital to the successful communication of our message.
- College bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, English, writing, communications, or related fields (or a degree in an unrelated field but with publishing experience).
- Exceptional line-by-line editing skills are essential.
- This position requires someone who pays close attention to detail with proficiency in Microsoft Word and with an understanding of the publishing industry.
- Publishing/writing/editing experience in books, magazines, devotionals, news, and scriptwriting.
- Strong technical/computer skills
- The ability to format digital books for Kindle, Nook, and the iBookstore;
- Experience with basic HTML and programs such as Excel and Adobe CS6 (esp. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver) would be helpful.
- Experience in and/or an understanding of the following areas is a plus: children’s and YA writing, copyright and permissions regulations, creation science education, homeschooling, and press releases.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
For questions regarding employment with ICR, please email: