NASA's Far-Out Search for Life
NASA promoters discussed the hope of discovering life on other planets at a recent meeting in NASA headquarters. Despite billions of dollars spent over the decades-long search and the fact that not one shred of distant life evidence has been found, NASA continues to suggest that life might really be out there and that its discovery is within reach. More...
- Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?
- Did Adam Really Live 930 Years?
- Oops! Evolutionists Disproving Evolution