|Director of Communications|
Jayme Durant is Director of Communications at the Institute for Creation Research. She is Executive Editor of ICR publications and content—books, magazines, devotionals, news, web, radio, video, scripts, and promotional materials. Jayme developed ICR’s concept and content for the Guide to… book series, including Guide to Creation Basics, Guide to Animals, Guide to Dinosaurs, and Guide to the Human Body. She worked closely with the film production company in the making of ICR’s Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis DVD series, Made in His Image DVD series, and Uncovering the Truth about Dinosaurs DVD series. She also developed the concepts and content for Unlocking the Mysteries of Genesis Viewer Guide and Student Guide, Made in His Image Viewer Guide, and other ICR publications. She writes the editor’s column each month for Acts & Facts magazine.
Articles by Jayme Durant
- A Mother's Influence
- Grace From Beginning to End
- Turning Classroom Opposition into Opportunity
- CARE about Your Child’s Creation Questions
- When God Says “Good”
- Moments at the Table
- Fathers Who Change the World
- True Freedom
- One More Minute
- The Making of Made in His Image
More articles by Jayme Durant at ICR.org.
Watch for Jayme's new book in Fall 2017!
- Make Teaching Your Child Easy
- Back to Basics: Build a Solid Foundation
- Finding the Firsts in Creation
- Convinced and Confident: You Can Do This!
- Making Complicated Stuff Simple
- The Ten Most Common Creation Questions
- Teach Your Child How to Evaluate Their Sources
- How to Handle Skeptics
- Ten Ways to Make Learning Fun
- How to Get the Most from Museums and Field Trips
- Raising Scientists Who Can Influence Their World
- First Facts: Teach Your Child 101 Fast Creation Facts