Extinct Trees Were World's Most Complicated
Devonian fossils supposedly hail from a time long before modern oak trees evolved. The Darwinian concept of plants and animals gradually gaining complexity over eons of natural selection paints a picture of simple-to-complex development. But a newly discovered tree fossil from northwest China seems to tell just the opposite tale—that the growth structures in the world’s earliest trees were more complicated than in today’s trees.More...
The Universe: A Journey Through God's Grand Design
ICR’s new DVD series! The Universe: A Journey Through God’s Grand Design takes viewers on a journey through time and space, exploring how some of the greatest discoveries in astronomy were made by scientists of faith seeking to understand the exquisite order of God’s universe.More...
ICR Discovery Center MilestoneMore...
Dinosaurs, Always DinosaursMore...
Big Bang Scientists: Universe Shouldn't Exist
Recently, the asymmetry matter/antimatter problem, one of the most serious objections to the Big Bang model, just got a little worse.More...
Bird Evolution Story Crash-Lands
A new discovery forced a rewrite of bird evolution. Chinese fossil discoveries ballooned the number of birds found among dinosaur-containing rocks. But if birds somehow evolved into dinosaurs, then these bird fossils should not be mixed with dinosaur fossils.More...
Skin Color Research Confirms Biblical Narrative
Today’s global population contains people groups with a wide range of skin color. For many years, creation scientists have maintained this variety is due to the inherent created diversity in the original human couple as well as the dispersion of people groups at the Tower of Babel. New research in skin color genetics confirms this biblical narrative.More...
- Luther and Biblical Creation, 500 Years Later
- Blind Cavefish Illuminate Divine Engineering
- Stunning Bird Fossil Has Bone Tissue
- Plant-Eating Dinosaurs Consumed Crabs
- Science and Theology [Podcast]
- Whale Evolution
- Trilobites Can't Stomach Darwinism
- Evolutionists Embrace Time Travel and Alternate Histories
- Massive Genetic Study Purporting Human Evolution Debunked
- Plant's Odor Sensing System Demonstrates Engineered Adaptability
- Professor Says He Can "Slam Dunk" Creationists
- RNA Editing in Corals Stupefies Evolution
- Dinosaur Algae Alive and Well Today
- Dawkins Radio Kerfuffle Highlights Anti-Christian Bias