Seven Earth-size Planets Discovered
Secular scientists are excited about the recent detection of seven Earth-size planets in the constellation Aquarius, a nearby solar system. According to the report, three of the planets orbit a parent star, called TRAPPIST-1, at a distance that would allow water to exist on their surface. Is their excitement merited?More...
More Evidence of a Wet SaharaMore...
Do Black Holes Exist?More...
Earth Remains the Only Goldilocks Planet
Astronomer Stephen Kane hunts for signs of life in outer space. His team researched a distant star called Wolf 1061. Exoplanets (planets outside our solar system) orbit Wolf 1061, and one of them held the promise of liquid water, a prerequisite for life.More...
Dinosaur Eggs Not Bird-Like After All
Prevailing secular theory considers birds to be living dinosaurs, but new science is hatching to support the stark differences between these creatures. The data demonstrate dinosaurs were more likely cold-blooded like all modern reptiles.More...
Solving Appendix MysteriesMore...
What about the Big Bang Theory?More...
- Scientific Evidence for Divine Design [Podcast]
- What Was the Star of Bethlehem?
- Pregnant Mom Transfers Famine Info to Baby
- Well-Known Scientist Resigns, Cites Climate Craziness
- Fast Evolution Confirms Creationist Theory
- That's a Fact: Big Bang?
- Amazon Go, Creatures Depend on Sophisticated Sensors
- Brain-Computer Interface Unmasks Mind-Brain Relationship
- The Bible and Science [Podcast]
- Top 2016 News: Marvels of Human Design
- 'Big Science' Celebrates Invalid Milankovitch Paper
- Why Jesus Came Down From Heaven
- Top 2016 News: Evidence for Recent Creation
- Top 2016 News: Fossil Discoveries