Biblical Creation Confirmed [Podcast]
How can Christians confidently defend biblical creation in an increasingly skeptical culture? What creation evidence does our own solar system display? ICR astrophysicist Dr. Jason Lisle answers these questions and more, sharing several logical arguments that confirm biblical creation.More...
ICR Falsely Placed on False News List
A Harvard library website that offers ways to spot "fake news" links to a non-Harvard google doc with "Tips for analyzing news sources." The doc lists hundreds of "False, Misleading, Clickbait-y, and/or Satirical 'News' Sources," and as of this writing, the list includes the Institute for Creation Research.More...
That's a Fact: Global FloodMore...
'Oldest Evidence' of Life?More...
The Fascinating Squid
A recent science news article sheds light on the amazing squid, but definitely not on its supposed evolution or origin. Creation scientists maintain squid have always been squid, and science bears this out with a new and highly detailed squid fossil.More...
Extremely Ugly Seaworm Shows Extreme Non-Evolution
A Bobbit worm is a predatory sea worm that submerges beneath sandy sea bottoms. Lying still with its fanged jaws ready, it waits, then grabs and drags its prey underground. New evidence supports the idea that special creation, not evolution, explains this unique worm's body construction.More...
Will We Ever Colonize Mars?More...
- Reviewing 'Is Genesis History?'
- Seven Earth-size Planets Discovered
- More Evidence of a Wet Sahara
- Do Black Holes Exist?
- Earth Remains the Only Goldilocks Planet
- Dinosaur Eggs Not Bird-Like After All
- Solving Appendix Mysteries
- What about the Big Bang Theory?
- Scientific Evidence for Divine Design [Podcast]
- What Was the Star of Bethlehem?
- Pregnant Mom Transfers Famine Info to Baby
- Well-Known Scientist Resigns, Cites Climate Craziness
- Fast Evolution Confirms Creationist Theory
- That's a Fact: Big Bang?