Another Feathered Dinosaur TaleMore...
Gene Pleiotropy Roadblocks Evolution
In the early days of genetics, genes were thought to be solitary entities. Now it's well understood that genes operate in complex networks and that gene mutations can have multiple detrimental effects. A new study reconfirms mutations are a major roadblock for evolution.More...
Can Drug Abuse Models Help Cure Society?
Donald Burke, a Dean at the University of Pittsburgh, recently wrote, "Since 2000, almost half a million Americans have died from drug overdoses." He suggested that scientists craft a digital model of our current drug society to project possible outcomes. Is a computer model really the answer?More...
'Mud Dragon' Is Really 'Flood Dragon'
Evolutionary scientists recently announced another spectacular dinosaur discovery. They nicknamed this one the Mud Dragon because it seems it died buried in mud. Junchang Lü and co-authors describe the new oviraptorid dinosaur in Scientific Reports. How did it really die?More...
All of God’s children must overcome the temptation to allow God’s sovereign provision of our needs to be overshadowed by the pleasure of our bounty and blessings—especially during this very American celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday. Here are some of the original thoughts.More...
Answer five quick questions and find out!More...
The Pangolin: A Mammal with Lizard Scales
Due to the complete lack of transitional fossils leading to the remarkable pangolin, secular scientists must resort to "just-so stories" to fill in evolution's significant blanks, including how this amazing creature got its scales. Ricki Lewis, a Ph.D. geneticist, did exactly that with her recent article, "How the Pangolin Got Its Scales—A Genetic Just-So Story."More...
- Pseudo-Pseudogenes Shake Up Evolutionary Paradigm
- Creation Physics [Podcast]
- Cattle-Bison Hybrid Stomps On Evolutionary Expectations
- Prions Pass Traits by Their Shape, Not DNA
- Dinosaurs and the Bible [Podcast]
- If Earth Is Old, It Should Have Frozen
- Musical Bird Maestros Befuddle Evolution
- Magic Words Can't Explain Strange Fossil
- Codon Degeneracy Discredited Again
- Creation Geology [Podcast]
- Out-of-Place Dome-Headed Reptile
- Scales, Colors, Proteins in Dinosaur Skin
- Cellular Evolution Debunked by Evolutionists
- Gorillas, Endangerment, and Evolutionary Morality