New Fossil Book Won't Showcase Obvious Catastrophe
Horses and fish don't usually hang out together, but apparently they died together. How did they end up in the same fossil bed? More...
Bewildering Pseudogene Functions Both Forwards and Backwards
As scientists begin to unravel the complexity of the genome, they are discovering that pseudogenes are not so "pseudo" after all. More...
Follow the Eunotosaurus: An Evolutionary Shell Game?
Eunotosaurus already had the organization of leg and breathing muscles unique to turtles, inferred by muscle attachment points seen on its fossilized bones. More...
Outlandish Claims for Missing 'Continent'
Scientists are now making claims of a missing continent lurking deep beneath—not the Atlantic, but—the Indian Ocean. More...
The Moon's Latest Magnetic Mysteries
Secular scientists face a grave challenge in reconciling the moon's magnetic signatures with billion-year age assignments. More...
People Not Quite as Clever Anymore
The declining reaction times and diminishing IQ data are consistent with what the authors called "dysgenic trends"—downward-trending intelligence genes. More...
Genetic Recombination Study Defies Human-Chimp Evolution
Results from a recent study in human and chimpanzee genetics have shipwrecked yet another Darwinian hypothesis. More...
- Can This Dog Sniff Out Fossils?
- Cicadas Make Great Mathematicians
- Scientist Stumped by Actual Dinosaur Skin
- Marketing Myostatin Inhibitors with Fake Science
- Scientists Broom Challenging Discoveries Beneath 'Contamination' Rug
- Long Complex Gene Tails Defy Evolution
- The Incredible, Edible '190 Million-Year-Old Egg'
- Modern Y-Chromosome Variation Surpasses Archaic Humans
- Abortion: The Evolution Connection
- Coelacanths: Evolutionists Still Fishing in Shallow Water
- Dinosaurs Swimming out of Necessity
- Plant Epigenome Research Negates Evolution
- Pseudogene Plays Important Role in Cell Cycle
- Evolutionists Scramble 'Fossil-Egg Evidence'