Man-Made Sniffer Versus Dog
In June, 2017, thousands of scientists from around the world attended the 65th Annual Conference of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry in Indianapolis. One of the thousands of research projects on display at this year’s conference compared portable man-made sniffers to dog noses. Whose design won?More...
- Omnipotent Creator or God Particle? [Podcast]
- Visiting the Ark Encounter
- New Doubts about Dinosaur Feathers
- 'Prehuman' Fossil Age Questioned
- Cherry-Picked Age for Key Evolutionary Fossil