- Students are expected to acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9-10).
- Students are expected to desire greater biblical knowledge and Christian maturity (2 Peter 1:3-8)
- Students are expected to verify the course material through the Scriptures (Acts 17:11).
- Students are expected to develop a systematic understanding of biblical information (Ecclesiastes 12:9-10, Isaiah 28:9-10)
- Students must have good reading, writing and study skills in order to understand and follow directions and course material, as well as to organize concepts and compose paragraphs to answer questions in exams. All materials are written in English.
- Students must be self-disciplined. Courses will be completed in a self-paced format and adequate time must be allotted for each assignment.
- Students must have basic computer skills, including the ability to type, use a mouse, open and save documents, cut and paste text, use email and navigate the Internet using Internet Explorer.
- Students are to understand that the Creationist Worldview program adheres to ICR's tenets (click here to view).
- Students must have a computer with access to the Internet.
- Students' computers must run Windows with Internet Explorer 6.0 or later installed and configured to allow cookies and popup windows. For instructions, click here.