The article requested is not found.
See "Download PDF" (above) to read the entire Acts & Facts magazine. More...
The Power of Many
The breadth and depth of ICR’s ministry are remarkable. From countless articles and numerous books, to online education programs, long-running radio broadcasts, entertaining online videos, captivating DVD resources, robust scientific research, and hundreds of speaking engagements each year, it’s clear God uses ICR to contribute an incredible amount to the body of Kingdom work that glorifies our Creator, the Lord Jesus.More...
Crayfish, Caribou, and Scientific Evidence in the Wild
An unusual law has helped some creation science evidence to “go wild.”
Unsurprisingly (for Bible believers), mounting evidence increasingly shows that only the Genesis explanation of our world’s origin—and Earth’s present ecological equilibrium—makes sense. Animal ecology is purposefully balanced; it’s not a simple hodgepodge of evolutionary “accidents.” More...
Made in His Image: Tiny Parts Are Big Players in Human Vision
When we think about human vision, the first thing that comes to mind is the eye. But just as a star football player performs with other essential players on his team, our eyes are supported by key, well-designed structures that are absolutely essential to making sight possible. We will consider some of the outer structures whose importance may get overlooked even though they are in plain sight. More...
- Does DNA Determine Sexual Preference?
- Dinosaurs in Marine Sediments: A Worldwide Phenomenon
- Thick Ice Sheets: How Old Are They Really?
- Distant Starlight and the Big Bang
- Heavy Metal Clocks, Pb-Pb Dating Model: Radioactive Dating, Part 8
- Purpose, Progress, and Promise, Part 7
- Rise Up, O Men of God!
- Fathers Who Change the World
- The Crucial Point
- Why Do Animals Use Sexual Reproduction?
- The Good Pastor
- Nine Forty-Day Periods
- Remembering Mount St. Helens 35 Years Later
- The Pillar and Ground of the Truth