The article requested is not found.
Marketing Myostatin Inhibitors with Fake Science
While myostatin inhibitors may be helpful and effective, the evolutionary sales pitch used to promote these supplements is defective and unscientific. More...
"Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:3-4) More...
They Have Their RewardMore...
Scientists Broom Challenging Discoveries Beneath 'Contamination' Rug
They can ignore the fossils, ignore protein decay, or claim contamination. But all three tactics create far more problems than they solve. More...
- Astonishing Doctrine
- Take Heed
- Long Complex Gene Tails Defy Evolution
- Faithful Men
- The Elect Lady
- God of All Graces
- The Father's Love for the Son
- This Same Jesus
- The Incredible, Edible '190 Million-Year-Old Egg'
- Things Not Seen
- When to Pray
- Modern Y-Chromosome Variation Surpasses Archaic Humans
- The Christian's Lifestyle: Our Relationships
- Results of Religious Compromise