The article requested is not found.
Fossilized Brain May Give Paleontologists Headache
Who has ever heard of a fossilized brain? Few would expect such a discovery, yet it looks like that's what researchers found inside a Stone Age skull from Norway. If so, it would confirm a published creation prediction and challenge many evolutionary timescales. More...
- Blind Guides
- Double Damnation
- NASA's Far-Out Search for Life
- Greater Damnation
- Shutting the Kingdom
- Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
- Moved with Fear
- Prepare to Meet Thy God
- Thy Word Is Settled Forever
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- The Wells of Salvation
- Wonderful Things to Come
- Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?