The article requested is not found.
Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
The eleven-year Hell Creek Project involved collecting fossils from the famous Montana Hell Creek Formation, including over fifty Triceratops specimens. The latest report from the project, however, reveals three "logic holes" in its attempts to answer questions about when and how these dinosaurs evolved. More...
Moved with FearMore...
Prepare to Meet Thy GodMore...
Thy Word Is Settled ForeverMore...
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- The Wells of Salvation
- Wonderful Things to Come
- Do We Always Believe What Scientists Say?
- The True Charisma
- Did Adam Really Live 930 Years?
- King of Tyre
- Godless Religion
- The World, the Flesh, and the Devil
- Oops! Evolutionists Disproving Evolution
- The Throne of Grace
- Clever Clover: Evidence for Evolution?