The Logical Implications
Applying the principles of cause and effect, it is clear that scientific logic indicates that the Cause for the universe in which we live must trace back to an infinite First Cause of all things. Random motion or primeval particles cannot produce intelligent thought, nor can inert molecules generate spiritual worship.
- The First Cause of limitless space must be infinite.
- The First Cause of endless time must be eternal.
- The First Cause of boundless energy must be omnipotent.
- The First Cause of universal interrelationships must be omnipresent.
- The First Cause of infinite complexity must be omniscient.
- The First Cause of spiritual values must be spiritual.
- The First Cause of human responsibility must be volitional.
- The First Cause of human integrity must be truthful.
- The First Cause of human love must be loving.
- The First Cause of life must be living.
We would conclude from the law of cause-and-effect that the First Cause of all things must be an infinite, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, spiritual, volitional, truthful, loving, living Being!