Dig Deeper into ICR Research
Demand the evidence! As our research projects yield results, we will publish in-depth details in the technical literature, and summaries for the layperson in Acts & Facts, ICR’s monthly magazine. Stay tuned to learn the main findings of our studies into the science of origins.
DNA Science Disproves Human Evolution
After the 150-plus years since Darwin’s famous publication, we still have no fossil evidence demonstrating human evolution. Darwin believed such fossils would eventually be found, but that has simply not been the case.
Although paleontological evidence has been lacking, in more recent times evidence supporting human evolution was thought to have been found in the DNA of living apes and humans. This article will evaluate the popular myth of human-chimpanzee DNA similarity along with recent research showing that a broad and unbridgeable chasm exists between the human and chimpanzee genomes.More...
Previous Acts & Facts Impact Articles
- Lucy Languishes as a Human-Ape Link
- The God of Infinities
- Refuting BioLogos: Do Japanese Lake Varves Prove an Old Earth?
- Gravitational Waves and the Space-Time Continuum
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 3
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 2
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 1
- Subatomic Particles, Part 4: Gauge Bosons, the Glue That Holds the Universe Together
- Subatomic Particles, Part 3: Mesons
- Subatomic Particles, Part 2: Baryons, the Substance of the Cosmos
- Subatomic Particles, Part 1: Leptons
For a full listing of Acts & Facts Impact articles, click here.
- ATP synthase: majestic molecular machine made by a mastermind
- Cell systems—what's really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians
- The god of evolution
- Conservation ethics based on evolution?
- How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees
- Response to Comments on “How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees”
- A Well-Watered Land: Numerical Simulations of a Hypercyclone in the Middle East
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: A Pineapple Express Case Study
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: Deep Upper Low and Rex Blocking Pattern Case Studies
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies
Technical Journal Articles
View research results and reports published by creation scientists and scholars here. More...
To find other ICR resources, use our Advanced Search feature.