Dig Deeper into ICR Research
Demand the evidence! As our research projects yield results, we will publish in-depth details in the technical literature, and summaries for the layperson in Acts & Facts, ICR’s monthly magazine. Stay tuned to learn the main findings of our studies into the science of origins.
Gravitational Waves and the Space-Time Continuum
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in. (Isaiah 40:22)
When God stretched out the heavens, did He stretch out space itself? If so, what exactly is space? Is it a field, a fabric, or a structure we can measure?More...
Previous Acts & Facts Impact Articles
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 3
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 2
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 1
- Subatomic Particles, Part 4: Gauge Bosons, the Glue That Holds the Universe Together
- Subatomic Particles, Part 3: Mesons
- Subatomic Particles, Part 2: Baryons, the Substance of the Cosmos
- Subatomic Particles, Part 1: Leptons
- The Evidence Rats Out Bat Evolution
- Embracing Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
- A Realistic Look at Global Warming
- Deep Core Dating and Circular Reasoning
For a full listing of Acts & Facts Impact articles, click here.
- ATP synthase: majestic molecular machine made by a mastermind
- Cell systems—what's really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians
- The god of evolution
- Conservation ethics based on evolution?
- How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees
- Response to Comments on “How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees”
- A Well-Watered Land: Numerical Simulations of a Hypercyclone in the Middle East
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: A Pineapple Express Case Study
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: Deep Upper Low and Rex Blocking Pattern Case Studies
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies
Technical Journal Articles
View research results and reports published by creation scientists and scholars here. More...
To find other ICR resources, use our Advanced Search feature.