Dig Deeper into ICR Research
Demand the evidence! As our research projects yield results, we will publish in-depth details in the technical literature, and summaries for the layperson in Acts & Facts, ICR’s monthly magazine. Stay tuned to learn the main findings of our studies into the science of origins.
The year was 1989. A small, unmanned space probe rapidly approached the mysterious and unexplored planet Neptune. Voyager 2 had traveled over four billion miles during its 12-year mission and was about to become the only spacecraft to visit distant Neptune. Astronomers all over the world waited eagerly for the first high-resolution images. What wonderful secrets would be revealed? More...
Acts & Facts
- The Solar System: Uranus
- The Solar System: Saturn
- The Solar System: Jupiter
- The Solar System: Mars
- The Solar System: Earth and Moon
- The Solar System: Venus
- Dark Matter, Sparticles, and the Big Bang
- The Solar System: Mercury
- The Solar System: The Sun
- The Solar System
- Paluxy River: The Tale of the Trails
- Rethinking Carbon-14 Dating: What Does It Really Tell Us about the Age of the Earth?
For a full listing of Acts & Facts Impact articles, click here.
- ATP synthase: majestic molecular machine made by a mastermind
- Cell systems—what's really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians
- The god of evolution
- Conservation ethics based on evolution?
- How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees
- Response to Comments on “How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees”
- A Well-Watered Land: Numerical Simulations of a Hypercyclone in the Middle East
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: A Pineapple Express Case Study
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: Deep Upper Low and Rex Blocking Pattern Case Studies
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies
Technical Journal Articles
View research results and reports published by creation scientists and scholars here. More...
To find other ICR resources, use our Advanced Search feature.