Dig Deeper into ICR Research
Demand the evidence! As our research projects yield results, we will publish in-depth details in the technical literature, and summaries for the layperson in Acts & Facts, ICR’s monthly magazine. Stay tuned to learn the main findings of our studies into the science of origins.
Testing Old-Earth Climate Claims, Part 2
Secular scientists claim that dozens of ice ages have occurred within the last few million years, supposedly paced by subtle variations in the way sunlight falls on the earth. That theory is widely accepted because of a well-known 1976 paper. However, the scientists have since invalidated their own results!More...
Previous Acts & Facts Impact Articles
- Testing Old-Earth Climate Claims, Part 1
- Architecture and Engineering in Created Creatures
- The Human Brain Is 'Beyond Belief'
- The Flood, Catastrophic Plate Tectonics, and Earth History
- The DNA Goldmine Appears Infinite
- DNA Science Disproves Human Evolution
- Lucy Languishes as a Human-Ape Link
- The God of Infinities
- Refuting BioLogos: Do Japanese Lake Varves Prove an Old Earth?
- Gravitational Waves and the Space-Time Continuum
- Milankovitch Meltdown: Toppling an Iconic Old-Earth Argument, Part 3
For a full listing of Acts & Facts Impact articles, click here.
- ATP synthase: majestic molecular machine made by a mastermind
- Cell systems—what's really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians
- The god of evolution
- Conservation ethics based on evolution?
- How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees
- Response to Comments on “How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees”
- A Well-Watered Land: Numerical Simulations of a Hypercyclone in the Middle East
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: A Pineapple Express Case Study
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: Deep Upper Low and Rex Blocking Pattern Case Studies
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies
Technical Journal Articles
View research results and reports published by creation scientists and scholars here. More...
To find other ICR resources, use our Advanced Search feature.