Dig Deeper into ICR Research
Demand the evidence! As our research projects yield results, we will publish in-depth details in the technical literature, and summaries for the layperson in Acts & Facts, ICR’s monthly magazine. Stay tuned to learn the main findings of our studies into the science of origins.
Subatomic Particles, Part 2: Baryons, the Substance of the Cosmos
Atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons. A better understanding of the families of particles reveals the awesome intelligence of our Creator. Furthermore, the properties of matter continue to frustrate those who reject biblical authority.
In part 1 of this series,1 we discussed the properties of leptons, the family of “light” particles that includes the electron. Here we examine baryons, the family of particles that includes the protons and neutrons found in the nucleus of an atom.More...
Previous Acts & Facts Impact Articles
- Subatomic Particles, Part 1: Leptons
- The Evidence Rats Out Bat Evolution
- Embracing Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
- A Realistic Look at Global Warming
- Deep Core Dating and Circular Reasoning
- Earth's Young Magnetic Field
- Time Travel
- Major Evolutionary Blunders: The Imaginary Piltdown Man
- Trees: An Engineering Wonder
- More DNA Evidence Against Human Chromosome Fusion
- Ancient Blood Cells Still Red
For a full listing of Acts & Facts Impact articles, click here.
- ATP synthase: majestic molecular machine made by a mastermind
- Cell systems—what's really under the hood continues to drop jaws
- Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians
- The god of evolution
- Conservation ethics based on evolution?
- How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees
- Response to Comments on “How Genomes are Sequenced and Why it Matters: Implications for Studies in Comparative Genomics of Humans and Chimpanzees”
- A Well-Watered Land: Numerical Simulations of a Hypercyclone in the Middle East
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: A Pineapple Express Case Study
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yosemite National Park with a Warm Ocean: Deep Upper Low and Rex Blocking Pattern Case Studies
- Numerical Simulation of Precipitation in Yellowstone National Park with a Warm Ocean: Continuous Zonal Flow, Gulf of Alaska Low, and Plunging Western Low Case Studies
Technical Journal Articles
View research results and reports published by creation scientists and scholars here. More...
To find other ICR resources, use our Advanced Search feature.