That's a Fact: Global FloodMore...
'Oldest Evidence' of Life?More...
The Fascinating Squid
A recent science news article sheds light on the amazing squid, but definitely not on its supposed evolution or origin. Creation scientists maintain squid have always been squid, and science bears this out with a new and highly detailed squid fossil.More...
Extremely Ugly Seaworm Shows Extreme Non-Evolution
A Bobbit worm is a predatory sea worm that submerges beneath sandy sea bottoms. Lying still with its fanged jaws ready, it waits, then grabs and drags its prey underground. New evidence supports the idea that special creation, not evolution, explains this unique worm's body construction.More...
Will We Ever Colonize Mars?More...
Reviewing 'Is Genesis History?'
On Thursday, February 23, select movie theaters around the country presented a special one-night showing of the documentary Is Genesis History? Due to its success, two encore presentations are scheduled for March 2 and 7. Two ICR scientists give their thoughts on the film.More...
Seven Earth-size Planets Discovered
Secular scientists are excited about the recent detection of seven Earth-size planets in the constellation Aquarius, a nearby solar system. According to the report, three of the planets orbit a parent star, called TRAPPIST-1, at a distance that would allow water to exist on their surface. Is their excitement merited?More...
- More Evidence of a Wet Sahara
- Do Black Holes Exist?
- Earth Remains the Only Goldilocks Planet
- Dinosaur Eggs Not Bird-Like After All
- Solving Appendix Mysteries
- What about the Big Bang Theory?
- Scientific Evidence for Divine Design [Podcast]
- What Was the Star of Bethlehem?
- Pregnant Mom Transfers Famine Info to Baby
- Well-Known Scientist Resigns, Cites Climate Craziness
- Fast Evolution Confirms Creationist Theory
- That's a Fact: Big Bang?
- Amazon Go, Creatures Depend on Sophisticated Sensors
- Brain-Computer Interface Unmasks Mind-Brain Relationship