Ancient Canaanite DNA Confirms Biblical Accuracy
New DNA research shows that modern Lebanese are descended from ancient Canaanite people. The Israelites allowed these Phoenician tribes to remain in the land they conquered thousands of years ago, just as revealed in the Bible.More...
Wacky Conclusion from Tardigrade Research
Tardigrades, also known as water bears, are smaller than a millimeter, live in water, and can endure all kinds of harsh environments. A recent research project found that asteroid impacts and nearby supernovae and gamma-ray bursts would wreck humanity but leave tardigrades unscathed. Does this mean we should expect to find tardigrade-like life on other planets and moons?More...
Fossil Plants Contain Original Molecules
Researchers shined a laser light on fossil leaves and found some surprising results. What they thought were just impressions of leaves turned out to contain original molecules—persisting after millions of supposed years.More...
Solar Eclipse and the Created Sun [Podcast]
Solar eclipses are astonishing sights. These astronomical events—and even the sun itself—reveal a lot about creation and our Creator. When will the next solar eclipse occur? And how can we view it safely? Tune in to this special episode of Science, Scripture, & Salvation with Dr. Jake Hebert to learn about biblical creation and tips for observing the upcoming solar eclipse.More...
Belief in Creation Declines
For generations, a large portion of Americans have believed that mankind began only thousands of years ago, not millions. A 2013 poll indicated that this next generation is finally beginning to depart from their forefathers’ creation-leaning beliefs.More...
God’s Universe on Display: Telescope to Microscope [Podcast]
We find evidence for the Creator’s grand design everywhere in the universe, from enormous galaxies to microscopic DNA. ICR zoologist and researcher Frank Sherwin explores evidence in astronomy, biology, and zoology to reveal the mysteries of God’s created universe.More...
- Newly Discovered Sixth Extinction Rewrites Geology
- Neanderthal Dentistry
- New, Distant 'Dead' Galaxy Perplexes
- Propane Eaters Spur Creation Questions
- That's a Fact: Creation Days
- Man-Made Sniffer Versus Dog
- Omnipotent Creator or God Particle? [Podcast]
- Visiting the Ark Encounter
- New Doubts about Dinosaur Feathers
- 'Prehuman' Fossil Age Questioned
- Cherry-Picked Age for Key Evolutionary Fossil
- The Science Behind Recent Creation [Podcast]
- Big Bang Blowup at Scientific American
- Dinosaur Fossils Found in Marine Rocks...Again