Fossil Plant Chromosomes Look Modern
As mere fragments, most fossils reveal only small hints of ancient life forms. But a fossilized fern's stem recently discovered in Sweden shows its every detail, sending some clear messages about its origin. More...
Former Junk DNA Candidate Proves Indispensable
Some of the primary candidates for being labeled "Junk DNA" have been the highly repetitive regions of the genome that, after years of study, seemed to have no discernable function. However, new research has shown that the RNAs encoded by these regions are key players in promoting genome stability and function. More...
Students Surprised to Find Noah's Ark Feasible
Advanced physics students at Leicester University were tasked with determining if the Biblical dimensions of Noah's ark could have supported the weight of 70,000 animals. What did they find? More...
Dual-Gene Code Discovery Highlights Designed Biocomplexity
Recent evidence of dual codes in the protein-coding sections of genes raised the bar on our understanding of genome complexity, and now a new study is showing that the control regions of genes contain dual codes as well. More...
Cells' Molecular Motor Diversity Confounds Evolution
Scientists believe that the study of genes that encode the proteins for molecular motors will help solve the mysteries of evolution. However, the result of a recent study has only served to support the predictions of special creation. More...
Water Deep in Earth's Mantle
An international science team recently found a unique Brazilian diamond inclusion that indicates an abundance of water located as deep as Earth's mantle. Could this find relate to the Bible's description of the early Earth? More...
Shale Oil Boom Begs Explanation
The U.S. is having an oil boom—made possible by cutting-edge techniques that extract voluminous amounts of petroleum from shale rocks. Where did all this shale oil come from? More...
- Zircon: Earth's Oldest Crystal?
- Mind-Boggling Complexity in the Fruit Fly Transcriptome
- 'Smoking Gun' Evidence of Inflation?
- IBM's Watson: Designed to Learn Like a Human
- Ancient Lake Bed Merges with Biblical Clues
- Reverse Engineering Reveals Ideal Propulsion Design
- Black Rocks Red-Flag Uniformitarian Flaws
- Asteroid Medley Challenges Naturalistic Origins
- Europe’s Oldest Human Footprints—Dated in Error?
- Live Birth Fossil Exposes Evolutionary Enigma
- Wooly Mammoth Mystery Finally Solved?
- Human lincRNA Genes Contradict Evolution
- Genesis Camels: Biblical Error?
- DNA Proof That Neandertals Are Just Humans