The article requested is not found.
Written for Our Learning
Creation Conversion: From Atheist to Creationist
I have always loved science, partly due to the influence of my engineer father, who was heavily involved in research and development. While growing up, my free-time diet consisted of Mr. Wizard, Disney nature films, and doing science experiments. More...
Built and Guarded by God
A long-time Institute for Creation Research supporter recently lamented the decline of solid Christian organizations once their founders passed away.More...
Forensic Science Frustrated by 'Peer Review'
In the wake of Hurricane Sandy, a house stood in ruins. What destroyed it? Did Sandy “total” it, or was it structurally defective well before the storm struck? Surely forensic science can help answer such questions, since it is supposed to be an objective process that seeks out and finds the truth about past events—and specifically cause-and-effect events.More...
- Does Teaching Recent Creation Hinder the Gospel?
- Dinosaur Fossils in Late-Flood Rocks
- Was Leviathan Real?
- Optimized Design Models Explain Biological Systems
- Alkali Metal Dating, Rb-Sr Dating Model: Radioactive Dating, Part 4
- Purpose, Progress, and Promise, Part 5
- God's Lovingkindness and Truth
- Little Lights
- February 2015
- You All
- The Names of God
- The New Birth
- Haste Makes Waste
- Encore Presentation of Patterns of Evidence: Exodus