The article requested is not found.
Big Bang Fizzles under Lithium Test
Secular astrophysicists often talk about “primordial nucleosynthesis” as though it were a proven historical event. In theory, it describes how certain conditions during an early Big Bang universe somehow cobbled together the first elements. But no historical evidence corroborates this primordial nucleosynthesis, an idea beset by a theoretical barrier called the “lithium problem.” Secular scientists recently put this problem to a practical test. More...
Ready and AbleMore...
This Work Was of GodMore...
Scripture and the Christian LifeMore...
- Are We Evolving Stupidity?
- Then, Oh Then
- The Joy That Is Promised
- Ten Evidences for Creation
- Trust in Him
- The Name That Charms Us
- Bible May Solve Colossal Ancient Iceberg Riddle
- Praise the Savior, Ye Who Know Him
- The Sun
- The Point of No Return
- Dual-Gene Codes Defy Evolution...Again
- Wait on the Lord
- Great Is the Lord
- Ciliate Genome Reveals Mind-Bending Complexity