The article requested is not found.
The Brightness of the GloryMore...
Which Came First--the Spear or its Thrower?
Scientists age-dated a cache of stone-tipped throwing spears from Ethiopia's Gademotta Formation at 280,000 years old. This find appears to pierce the conventional story of human evolution—a narrative about modern man evolving from some pre-human type only 200,000 years ago. How will this date discrepancy be resolved? More...
Before the World BeganMore...
What's in a Name?More...
- Not Giving, but Sowing
- His Amazing Grace
- The Peace of the God of Peace
- Proofs of the Pudding
- The Penalty of Unbelief
- The Second Remnant
- The Son of Thankfulness
- Wise Giving: Pragmatic Opportunities This Christmas
- Was There an Ice Age?
- Fulfilling the Genesis Mandate While Helping the Poor
- New ICR Research Associate: Vernon R. Cupps
- Sticking Your Neck Out
- Shark Origins: An Evolutionary Explanation
- Pollen Fossils Warp Evolutionary Time