|Dinosaurs, Problems with Evolution, Human Origins|
Brian Thomas received his bachelor's degree in biology in 1993 and a master’s in biotechnology in 1999 from Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas. He taught junior high and high school at Christian schools in Texas, as well as biology, chemistry, and anatomy as an adjunct and assistant professor at Dallas-area universities. Since 2008 Mr. Thomas has been a science writer and editor at ICR, where he contributes news and magazine articles, speaks on creation issues, and researches original tissue fossils. He is the author of Dinosaurs and the Bible and a contributor to Guide to Creation Basics, Creation Basics & Beyond, and Guide to Dinosaurs.
Available resources by Brian Thomas
- Dinosaurs and the Bible book
- Dinosaurs and Man: Five Clues to Dinosaur Origins DVD
- Guide to Creation Basics
- Creation Basics & Beyond
- Guide to Dinosaurs
Technical Journal Publications
- Thomas, B. and J. Tomkins. 2014. How reliable are genomes from ancient DNA? Journal of Creation. 28 (3): 92-98.
- Thomas, B. 2013. A Review of Original Tissue Fossils and Their Age Implications. In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Creationism. M. Horstmeyer, ed. Pittsburgh, PA: Creation Science Fellowship.
- Thomas, B. 2012. The authoritative dinosaur book: A review of Dinosaur Challenges and Mysteries by Michael J. Oard. Journal of Creation. 26 (3): 38-39.
- Thomas, B. 2010. Making sense of how an atheist is made: A review of The Making of an Atheist by James S. Spiegel. Journal of Creation. 24 (3): 29-31.
- Thomas, B. 2010. Oblivious to the obvious: dragons lived with American Indians: A review of Fossil Legends of the First Americans by Adrienne Mayor. Journal of Creation. 24 (1): 32-34.
- Thomas, B. 2008. The god of evolution: A review of God and the New Atheism by John F. Haught. Journal of Creation. 22 (3): 35-37.
- Thomas, B. 2005. Conservation ethics based on evolution?: A review of The Future of Life by Edward O. Wilson. Journal of Creation. 19 (2): 58-61.