The article requested is not found.
While bats live in air and dolphins live in water, both use a biological form of sonar technology called echolocation to see with sound! The specifications in dolphin and bat biosonar systems are so many, so well-integrated, and so precise, could they really have developed at random in two completely different environments? More...
- Spiritual Cleanliness
- Weighty Matters
- Fossilized Brain May Give Paleontologists Headache
- Blind Guides
- Double Damnation
- NASA's Far-Out Search for Life
- Greater Damnation
- Shutting the Kingdom
- Circular Arguments Punch Holes in Triceratops Study
- Moved with Fear
- Prepare to Meet Thy God
- Thy Word Is Settled Forever
- Second Look Causes Scientist to Reverse Dino-Bird Claim
- The Wells of Salvation