The article requested is not found.
The Glory of the LordMore...
The Believer's JudgmentMore...
Darwin's Finches: Answers From Epigenetics
Authentic speciation is a process whereby organisms diversify within the boundaries of their gene pools, and this can result in variants with specific ecological adaptability. While it was once thought that this process was strictly facilitated by DNA sequence variability, Darwin's classic example of speciation in finches now includes a surprisingly strong epigenetic component as well. More...
- Laboring Above the Sun
- Creation Conversion: The Turning Point
- Monte Jones: ICR Graduate Teaching and Defending the Faith
- Do Sand-Dune Sandstones Disprove Noah's Flood?
- Human Fossils: A Present-Day Flood Example
- Another Big Bang Blunder
- Physicist Michael Pupin: Science Leads to God
- Human lincRNA Regions Vastly Different from Chimpanzee
- Darwin vs. Genetics: Surprises and Snags in the Science of Common Ancestry
- Declaring the Unknown God
- Be Prepared
- September 2014
- Life's Uncertainties
- Temptation's Threefold Nature