The article requested is not found.
During an October 28 meeting of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences held in the Vatican, Pope Francis claimed that evolution and the Big Bang do not contradict the Bible. If the Pope says it's okay for Catholics to embrace naturalistic explanations, does that settle the controversy? More...
People Yet to Be CreatedMore...
- Carolus Linnaeus: Founder of Modern Taxonomy
- Do Darwin's Finches Prove Evolution?
- Genetic Entropy Points to a Young Creation
- Traditions of a Global Flood
- Lungfish Design Is Walking Tall
- The Iconic Isochron: Radioactive Dating, Part 2
- Purpose, Progress, and Promise, Part 2
- Unlocking the Times
- A Season of Change
- November 2014
- Power of the Holy Spirit
- Did God Make the Ebola Virus?
- True Christian Fellowship