The article requested is not found.
Asteroid Medley Challenges Naturalistic Origins
Data from recent spacecraft flybys challenge the prevailing naturalistic perspective on asteroid origins. Secular astronomers assume that natural processes, rather than miracles, created the sun, Earth, planets, and asteroids from ancient, swirling masses of gases, but this new evidence points to something different. More...
Blessed in ChristMore...
The Christian RestMore...
Delight in the LordMore...
- Europe’s Oldest Human Footprints—Dated in Error?
- Asleep in Jesus
- Peter and the Name of Jesus
- Live Birth Fossil Exposes Evolutionary Enigma
- The Perfections of God
- Praying for Faith
- Diluting the Word of God
- Blinded Minds
- The Good Pleasure of God
- Wooly Mammoth Mystery Finally Solved?
- Sowing with Shepherds
- What Is the Origin of Life?
- Genesis Science Is Practical, Not Just Academic
- Catastrophic Deposition of Megabreccias