Great Unconformity Best Solved by Global FloodThe Great Unconformity is one of the most baffling mysteries in the geological sciences.1 It is marked by a massive surface of erosion that appears all over the world at about the same time. Many studies have tried and failed to satisfactorily explain its global occurrence. Now a new report published in Geology claims to take a step forward in solving this mystery.More...
- ICR’s 2021 Science Expedition Update–Dinosaur Fossils
- ICR’s 2021 Science Expedition Update
- ICR’s 2021 Science Expedition Begins!
- Inside September 2021 Acts & Facts
- ICR Contributes to 2021 Creation Research Society Meeting