No Evidence T. rex Hatchlings Had FeathersThe recent discovery of a tiny tyrannosaur jaw bone fragment and a claw has some scientists again pushing dinosaurs as birds.1 But is there any evidence that T. rex had feathers, as so often is portrayed, let alone as young hatchlings?
A group of paleontologists, led by Gregory Funston from the University of Edinburgh, have identified the first embryonic bones from a tyrannosaur, a tiny jaw fragment and a claw.More...
- Inside March 2021 Acts & Facts
- Are Creationists Conspiracy Theorists?
- How Algae Do Fine When Tossed at Sea
- Butterfly Wing Design Repudiates Evolution
- Reconciling Two Different Calculations of the Hubble Constant