The article requested is not found.
These Animals Are Masters of Disguise | The Creation Podcast: Episode 33
From the leopard's spots to the butterfly's wings, many of our planet's creatures possess the ability to hide in plain sight. Where did this skill come from? And why is it found in so many diverse places? Whether in the air, on the ground, or under the sea, you're sure to find what you're looking for as host Ivana Semidey and ICR Zoologist Dr. Frank Sherwin discuss this fascinating creature feature.More...
Angels Round About
“The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.More...
Do Fish Skulls Show Evolution?Fish never learned to walk. Regardless, an evolutionary paleontologist suggested an undocumented scenario of how fish gradually evolved into four-legged creatures (tetrapods) about 400 million years ago.
In evolving the ability to walk, the tetrapod limb had to alter considerably both in structure and in orientation, when compared with the tristichopterid fin.More...
“Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath.More...
- Stand Fast
- The True Vine
- Honoring Pioneers of Creation
- Henry M. Morris and Duane T. Gish: Advancing the Cause of Christ
- Creation Pioneer Don DeYoung
- Creation Pioneer Larry Vardiman
- Creation Pioneer David Coppedge
- Creation Pioneer Russell Humphreys
- Creation Pioneer Gary Parker
- Creation Pioneer John Baumgardner
- John C. Whitcomb: God’s Providence and The Genesis Flood
- Creation Pioneer John Morris
- Pioneers Edition 2022
- The Way, the Truth, and the Life