The article requested is not found.
“But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.” (1 John 2:20)
The word “unction” in our text is translated “anointing” the other two times it is used (1 John 2:27). That term, and a companion word, are used only seven times in the New Testament, but all ...More...
The Ministry of Reconciliation
“And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.” (2 Corinthians 5:18)
The great work of reconciling lost men to a holy God has been accomplished by the Lord Jesus Christ, yet He “hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation,” through ...More...
Bearing and Helping to Bear
“Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ....For every man shall bear his own burden.” (Galatians 6:2, 5)
This is one of the most commonly cited Bible “contradictions,” the apostle Paul commanding us, almost in the same breath, to bear other people’s burdens and yet to bear our own burdens. ...More...
See "Download PDF" (above) to read the entire Acts & Facts magazine.More...
- Continuous Environmental Tracking : An Engineering-Based Model of Adaptation
- CET: Testing the Cavefish Model
- Original Biochemistry in Fossils
- Debunking an Iconic Uniformitarian Ice Age Theory
- ICR and Explaining the Ice Age
- Planetary Magnetism
- Cosmology Research
- The Coconino Sandstone: Water, not Wind
- Global Stratigraphy Supports a Progressive Worldwide Flood
- Human-Chimp DNA Similarity Research Refutes Evolution
- RATE Summary
- Catastrophic Plate Tectonics
- Lessons from the Mount St. Helens Eruption
- The Genesis Flood : Upheaval in Uniformitarian Geology
Continuous Environmental Tracking : An Engineering-Based Model...
Purpose The Institute for Creation Research is engaged in our biggest science initiative in the last two decades, and it could be our most important...
Global Stratigraphy Supports a Progressive Worldwide Flood
Purpose Is there geological evidence for a global flood? Is there evidence that the waters rose and peaked on Day 150 as recorded in Genesis 8?...