The article requested is not found.
Created Cuttlebone's Sweet Spot
God created Earth during the creation week just thousands of years ago. This includes its marvelous oceans—128 million square miles of salt water. In the 21st century, scientists and laymen alike are struck with the amazing variety of oceanic creatures found at all depths.More...
Pterosaurs Didn't Have Feathers
Evolutionary scientists have recently claimed that pterosaurs had feathers.1 Pterosaurs were winged reptiles. Although they’re sometimes called “flying dinosaurs,” they are technically distinct from dinosaurs.More...
Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?
Scott Arledge and Brian Thomas, Ph.D.More...
Osteostracans Aren't Ancestors
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.More...
- Science vs. Falsely Called Knowledge
- Claims of 100-Million-Year-Old Bacteria Unfounded
- New Testament Upholds Created Kind Stasis
- An Old Friend Came Home
- Amber Insect Fossils Still Glow
- Human Activity and Vertebrate Evolutionary History
- Biological Bounceback at Mount St. Helens
- Evolution's Death Versus Jesus' Death
- Tully Monster Has the Last Laugh on Evolution
- How Not to Date Hominid Remains
- An Ocean of Viruses
- Delighting in God's Handiwork in the Classroom
- Subtle Idolatry in Modern Science
- Ancient Sahara Was Wetter Than Expected