Extinct Trees Were World's Most Complicated
Devonian fossils supposedly hail from a time long before modern oak trees evolved. The Darwinian concept of plants and animals gradually gaining complexity over eons of natural selection paints a picture of simple-to-complex development. But a newly discovered tree fossil from northwest China seems to tell just the opposite tale—that the growth structures in the world’s earliest trees were more complicated than in today’s trees.More...
- The Universe: A Journey Through God's Grand Design
- ICR Discovery Center Milestone
- Dinosaurs, Always Dinosaurs
- Big Bang Scientists: Universe Shouldn't Exist
- Bird Evolution Story Crash-Lands