Rapid Finch Speciation Counters Evolution
About a dozen species of Darwin’s famous finches inhabit the various Galapagos Islands. Textbooks have long used these animals as examples of evolution. Now, a new finch species established itself as a bona fide population on the tiny island of Daphne Major. What do these new observations imply about textbook evolution?More...
- Recent Creation Confirmed [Podcast]
- Fossil Trees in Antarctica Preserve Ancient Proteins
- Ancient Animal Biochemicals Again
- Three Discoveries Mystify Astronomers
- Giving Tuesday—Become a Creation Advocate!