Birds Inspire Flight Sensor Inventions
The Wright brothers studied wing structures of seabirds before building their first airplane, and the first helicopter is said to have been inspired by dragonfly flight. Today, inventors continue this tradition, focusing on bio-inspired flight sensors. A series of telling admissions in a recent summary of state-of-the-art research leave no doubt about the origins of flight-ready sensors. More...
- Amazing Ant Beetle Same Today as Yesterday
- Unlocking the Origins of Snake Venom
- How Different was 'Java' from 'Modern' Man?
- 550 Million Years of Non-Evolution?
- Ghost Lineage Spawns Evolution Ghost Story