If Earth Is Old, It Should Have Frozen
Secular speculations insist Earth coalesced into its current state over four billion years ago, leaving one huge problem: the young sun would have been so dim that Earth would have frozen. Secular astronomers have long invoked methane gas to defray this dilemma, called the "faint young sun paradox." A recent study revealed two new reasons to totally reject methane as a rescuing device, leaving this paradox stronger than ever.More...
- Musical Bird Maestros Befuddle Evolution
- Magic Words Can't Explain Strange Fossil
- Codon Degeneracy Discredited Again
- Creation Geology [Podcast]
- Out-of-Place Dome-Headed Reptile