There has long been a history of belief in God in the Western world—especially in the United States. Gallup and Pew surveys express a fairly consistent level of over 80 percent of the U.S. population who affirm a belief in God. But although a significant majority still seems to believe in God, the accompanying questions reveal that the god believed in is not the God of Scripture. More...
- Darwin's Finches: Answers From Epigenetics
- Octopus Skin Inspires High-Tech Camouflage Fabric
- New Finds Reveal Fully-Human Neandertal
- There's More to the Story
- What Is 'Real Scientific Research'?