The first command given to humanity was the broad responsibility to “subdue” and “have dominion” over Earth (Genesis 1:28; Psalm 8:4-8). Most of us understand that the core of that responsibility was, and is, to manage the resources of Earth as stewards on behalf of the Owner. Humanity has distorted and disobeyed that command from the very beginning. More...
- Australopith Child Gets an Academic Spanking
- Cambrian Fossil Intensifies Evolutionary Conundrum
- Genome Scrambling and Encryption Befuddles Evolution
- Big Bang Fizzles under Lithium Test
- Are We Evolving Stupidity?