Junk DNA…Trashed Again
Repetitious "words" in DNA represent more than half of the human genome's three billion nucleotides. Because human reasoning essentially views the repetition of words in spoken languages as errors, these DNA sequences were first written off as meaningless junk. Now it appears nothing could be further from the truth since these repetitive words are linked with pervasive biochemical function. More...
- ICR Discovery Center: Impacting Hearts and Minds
- Titanic Remake More like Noah's Ark
- New DNA Study Confirms Noah
- ICR Discovery Center: Encouraging Believers
- Organic Residue Is 247 Million Years Old?