Bronze-Age DNA Confirms Babel Dispersion
Scientists used new techniques to sequence 101 ancient human genomes believed to be from Bronze-Age populations in Europe. Their findings indicate a massive migratory influx of genetic diversity just a few thousand years ago. This data also coincides with known language diversification patterns, providing strong evidence for the dispersion of people groups at the Tower of Babel. More...
- Can Iron Preserve Fossil Proteins for Eons?
- Britain's 'Oldest' Sauropod and a Jurassic World
- Does National Geographic Promote Atheism?
- Colorful Dinosaur Eggs Challenge Deep Time
- Dog Fossil Study Shows Wobbly Dating Practice