Living Fossils Found off Australia's Coast
The Deep Down Under project explores "relict faunas," living creatures with eerily similar counterparts among some of the world's oldest fossils. Deep-sea researchers used a remotely operated vehicle (ROV) to look for life around Osprey Reef off Queensland's coast. They found some surprises including animals known only from faraway places and long-gone times. More...
- ICR Planetarium: Travel Through Space
- Your Brain Has More Memory Than the Internet
- Epigenetic Code More Complicated Than Previously Thought
- Rapid Erosion Supports Creation Model
- Genetic Gap Widens Between Humans and Chimps