RNA Editing in Corals Stupefies Evolution
Corals are thought to be one of the earliest forms of multicellular life to have evolved. Today, corals are foundational to ocean life, but are they primitive? A new study shows that a highly complex system of genetic recoding called RNA editing is active in today’s corals. Does this fit the evolution model or the creation model?More...
- Dinosaur Algae Alive and Well Today
- Dawkins Radio Kerfuffle Highlights Anti-Christian Bias
- World's Most Catastrophic Extinction
- Another Complex Cambrian Critter
- Spectacular Dinosaur Has Skin, Horn, Pigments