Plant's Odor Sensing System Demonstrates Engineered Adaptability
Recent studies describing sophisticated plant traits, and some of the insects that feed on those plants, highlight how biology may be interpreted very differently. But usually, these interpretations are largely dependent on a researcher’s preexisting beliefs about the origins of living things.More...
- Professor Says He Can "Slam Dunk" Creationists
- RNA Editing in Corals Stupefies Evolution
- Dinosaur Algae Alive and Well Today
- Dawkins Radio Kerfuffle Highlights Anti-Christian Bias
- World's Most Catastrophic Extinction