Dinosaur Moth: An Evolutionary Enigma
Scientists discovered an Australian "dinosaur" moth that, if the evolutionary story is to be believed, has undergone virtually no evolution for at least forty million years. They named it Enigmatinea glatzella. The name is quite descriptive, as Enigmatinea means "enigma moth" in Latin. But why is this moth an enigma to evolutionary scientists?
- Twins Provide Peek Into Mankind's Origin
- Heads, Evolution Wins--Tails, Creation Loses?
- Spiders Have Always Been Spiders
- Live Webcasts March 18 and 22!
- Cancer Research Inadvertently Refutes Evolution