Cellular Evolution Debunked by Evolutionists
Perhaps the greatest problem for evolution is where and how the first biomolecules and cells originated by means of random processes. And if that problem wasn't substantial enough—essentially statistically and biologically impossible—a new discovery makes the odds even worse. Colonies of complex fossil microbes have recently been found that allegedly push the origin of life to at least 3.7 billion years into the past—a period of time thought to be unfavorable for life to begin.More...
- Gorillas, Endangerment, and Evolutionary Morality
- Creationist Worldview [Podcast]
- Archaeology Confirms Genesis, Job Climate
- ICR Discovery Center for Science and Earth History
- New Calculations Melt Old Ice Age Theory