Human Nucleome Reveals Amazing 4D World
A new study investigating the three-dimensional human genome (the nucleome) in the context of time and gene expression revealed unimaginable complexity and precision. The authors of a new research paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, wrote at the very beginning of their report, "The human genome is a beautiful example of a dynamical system in three dimensions." The results of their research spectacularly vindicated this opening statement. More...
- Scientists Describe Job's 'Springs of the Sea'
- Bacteria Metabolisms Are Like Computer Circuit Boards
- New Horizons, Pluto, and the Age of the Solar System
- Discovery: Volcanoes on Venus
- Solving the Missing Tropical Dinosaurs Mystery?