The Case of the Missing Fulgurites
Fulgurites are fossilized lightning strikes. Physicist Don DeYoung wrote that after 4.6 billion years, at the current lightning-strike rate, every square meter of land should contain far more fossilized lightning strikes than it can even hold. New fulgurite research updates the numbers to bring this fulgurite problem into sharper focus.More...
- Creation Apologetics [Podcast]
- Fossil DNA in Deep Seafloor Mud
- New Dual-Function Brain Cell Found
- The Ice Age and Climate Change [Podcast]
- Human Vision Can Sense a Single Photon