Many of us have seen the 1965 musical The Sound of Music. Compared to the raucous musicals of today, the classic is a pleasure to watch.
However, the film reflects the accepted view that nature is the ultimate source for truth and that our feelings are the way we can verify what is truth “for us.” Sadly, much of the evangelical world has shifted from attention to “every word of God” toward a “sound” of Christianity that feels good. More...
- Human Nucleome Reveals Amazing 4D World
- Scientists Describe Job's 'Springs of the Sea'
- Bacteria Metabolisms Are Like Computer Circuit Boards
- New Horizons, Pluto, and the Age of the Solar System
- Discovery: Volcanoes on Venus