Big Bang Continues to Self-Destruct
In modern cosmology, one of the most important numbers is the current value of the so-called "Hubble parameter." This number indicates the apparent expansion rate of the universe. A new study indicates that two different methods of estimating this number yield contradictory results. More...
- Iron-mining Fungus Displays Surprising Design
- Monkey Business in the New Gorilla Genome
- ICR Discovery Center: Trusting God's Word
- Amber-Encased Lizards Showcase Recent Creation
- ICR Discovery Center: Explaining the Scientific Method